17 Amazing Facts about Human Body
Think you know much about human body? Well, think again!
1. Your brain always ignores to see your nose.
2. Your tongue print is as unique as your foot print
3. Hugging releases oxytocin, which helps to heal physical wounds and makes someone trust you more
4. You and Banana have 50% same genetic makeup.
5. You are taller in the morning than evening.
6.Your stomach makes a new lining every three days to avoid digesting itself.
7. Your body produces enough heat in only thirty minutes to boil a half gallon of water.
8. Your brain stops growing by the age of eighteen.
9.Your brain is much more active in the night than during day.
10.The higher the I.Q., the more you dream
11. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
12.Babies have 300 bones, which is reduced to 206 n adults.
13. Right handed people ,on an average live nine years longer than left handed people do.
14.The colder your room is, the more the chances that you will have a bad dream.
15. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.
16. The human’s digestive acids are strong enough to dissolve zinc and other metals.
17. When you sleep, you grow by about 8 mm. The next day you shrink back to your former height.