Everyone knows the importance of meditation. Read out this Article to know more Benefits of Meditation. 1. Practicing Meditation Releases Stress In Today’s world, everyone goes through the stress at some point in life. Meditation helps reduces stress. Start spending minimum...
Are you having a bad day? Or you are making it a bad day! Life is 10 percent how you make it and the rest 90 percent how you take it. It is all about attitude. How do you take it?...
So you know what the quote goes like-"Work hard in silence, let your success make the noise." It is the 'Essence of Personality'. Most people don't work hard and yet boost off saying that they really do. While there are...
   Many people go through life, never getting in touch with their greatness because of lack of motivation to push themselves.   People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity; no matter how impressive are their other talents. -Andrew...

Perception

A very simple yet complex term. I saw a picture a few days back in which there were two people sitting on the same bus, opposite to each other. One was enjoying the view of greenery and was happy...
5,272FansLike
1,276FollowersFollow
3,606FollowersFollow